Friday 8 April 2016

Want to Understand Sustainable Energy and Electric Cars?

Then you need to read this article (link below).

Instead of trying to write it all out myself, I will just let Tim Urban of the blog - 'Wait But Why?' explain it to you. The piece is long to the point that it is practically a book but I have never seen a more concise explanation of why we need to achieve a sustainable energy future and the role that EVs will play in our sustainable energy future. He then explains the importance of a company like Tesla and really any car company working to put out a long range electric vehicle.

I highly recommend you invest the time.

How Tesla Will Change The World

I may one day write my own TLDR version of this with a Greater Toronto Area spin and focus on it, but for now nobody can explain it better than Tim.

While you are there, check out some of his other work, you may just find yourself hooked. But don't forget to come back over to GTEVs. I am planning on my next posts to start addressing the state of charging in the Toronto are and provide some tools to rally around the cause of installing chargers and hopefully influence some change in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources